Saturday, May 15, 2021

Long time no blog

 Well its been such a long time since I added to my blog. Lots of life was happening. Now with the virus changing everyone's life its been quite a ride. I can't even remember how my new passion even got started. I think I just needed a distraction from the horrible things happening in the country. Anyway I bought a cheapish dollhouse to work on and its turned into such a passion I can't think of anything else at the moment. I have so many ideas running through my head and so many things I want to make. Not sure where I will end up but for now its the little cottage from Greenleaf called the Orchid. Of course I can't just make it per instructions so I am adding a kitchen and who knows what else. My art journey continues. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments