Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lemonade out of lemons

Have you ever had one of those days when nothing goes right? I had one of them yesterday. I have been designing some veggie dolls and was attempting to make a pattern for a watermelon head. It came out completely the wrong shape and I was so frustrated. As I sat there looking at my mistake I saw a grumpy face in the folds of the fabric. I used sharpie pens to define his features and turned him into a sort of frog like creature.This is the result. I call him Flukell as it was a fluke that he came into being. I love him and intend to make some more similar to him for sale. He will stay with me in my studio to remind me that when life gives you lemons you can make lemonade (even if it is a bit sour) I love his grumpy little face.


1 comment:

  1. Lol! Love that face on Flukell. great way to turn lemons into lemonade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments