Monday, November 16, 2009

Pug Christmas Card


I felt like drawing today but as I am looking after my grand kids that are 4,3 and terrible two I didn't know if I should chance it. As some artists know you have to go with the feeling because you know there's something trying to get out. Anyway I did this cute pug today. I took a great chance as my little Shay (Shayzilla as we call her) is inclined to make soup (as she calls it) with almost anything. She made "soup" with a full bottle of shampoo, toothpaste and toilet paper in my toilet. She was so proud of her soup she looked on with pride, as I stood there in shock. She did this all in the blink of an eye. She moves around the house like greased lightening without making a sound, truly and incredible child. What will she be able to do when she is four or eight? Yikes!! I will be older too. I won't stand a chance.


Looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments